Pupil Premium and Project 100
We aim to ensure that every child leaves Trenance Learning Academy excited about learning and determined to succeed. We want to equip them with confidence, resilience and a passion for lifelong learning. The targeted and strategic use of Pupil Premium funding will support us in achieving our aims.
- We ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all pupils.
- We ensure that appropriate provision is made for pupils who belong to vulnerable groups. This specifically includes ensuring that the needs of socially disadvantaged pupils are addressed.
- In making provision for socially disadvantaged pupils, we recognise that not all pupils who are eligible for free school meals, (or have been eligible in the last 6 years) are socially disadvantaged.
- We also recognise that not all pupils who are socially disadvantaged are registered or qualify for free school meals. We therefore allocate Pupil Premium funding to support any pupil or groups of pupils that the Academy has legitimately identified as being socially disadvantaged.
Pupil Premium funding will be allocated following annual needs analyses which will identify priority classes and groups. Half termly tracking meetings will monitor the impact of targeted support for identified pupils. Children who are entitled to receive Pupil Premium funding are: children in receipt of free school meals, looked after children and children whose parent(s) are in the forces.
For further reading please see Pupil Premium Policy download below.....
Are you receiving any of the following benefits (now or maybe you have received the benefit for a short period of time, say 1 month)?
- Income Support (IS)
- Job Seekers' Allowance (Income-Based) and equal based Job Seekers Allowance.
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA-IR) and equal based Employment and Support Allowance.
- Child Tax Credit (CTC) with an Annual income of less than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on: paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Guarantee Element of Pension Credit (GPC)
- Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (IAA) Support
- Universal Credit
If so, YOU could get £100 to spend on your child in school – simply text or call the school on the following number to register your interest: 07503124593 or 01637 874532